May 9-May 15, 2019
Weekly Analysis of the Leading Blockchain Networks
Weekly Trends and Highlights
- Bitcoin reaches $8200
- Total Market Cap at $260 Billion
- Binance resumes deposits and withdrawals after recent hack.
- Ethereum Foundation so spend $30 Million on ecosystem development.
- JPMorgan makes changes to blockchain platform behind their JPM coin.
- Congressional Blockchain Caucus advances Token Taxonomy Act.
Blockchain Almanac Index
376.45 +15.81 (+4.38%)
Blockchain Transaction Data
Cost Per Transaction[visualizer id="2932"]
Market Dominance[visualizer id="2934"]
Top News Stories
Populous is a decentralized invoice trading platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Populous allows users to buy and sell invoices, and provides companies with an alternative funding solution for immediate cash flow needs. Companies can sell invoices for up to 95% of their value through a decentralized bidding system that[...]