May 9-May 15, 2019
Weekly Analysis of the Leading Blockchain Networks
Weekly Trends and Highlights
- Bitcoin reaches $8200
- Total Market Cap at $260 Billion
- Binance resumes deposits and withdrawals after recent hack.
- Ethereum Foundation so spend $30 Million on ecosystem development.
- JPMorgan makes changes to blockchain platform behind their JPM coin.
- Congressional Blockchain Caucus advances Token Taxonomy Act.
Blockchain Almanac Index
376.45 +15.81 (+4.38%)
Blockchain Transaction Data
Cost Per Transaction
Top News Stories
Sirin Labs is a consumer electronics company that aims to bring blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to the general public and also encourage mass adoption. Their goal is to become a key player in the development of secure, open source consumer electronics. Sirin Labs has been the focus of a lot[...]